Join more than 3,800 software engineers and sign up for the weekly reflectoring newsletter.
You’ll get a weekly 5-minutes-to-read email with inspiration on:
- how to be more productive as a software engineer,
- how to grow personally and professionally,
- how to be a confident software engineer,
- and related topics.
Sometimes, you’ll also get treated with my notes from the latest book I’ve been reading.
Have a look at the links below to get a sense about what’s coming into your inbox.
- Spend Your Time Intentionally
- Take Structured Notes
- Eat That Frog!
- Pomodoros for Health and Focus
- Reflect Your Day
- Do many things at once (but not in parallel)
- Intentional Reading - a Developer Superpower
- Pick a Daily Highlight to Focus On
- Creating and Analyzing Heap Dumps
- Meaningful Commit Messages
- Painless Code Formatting with EditorConfig
- Getting Started with AWS S3 and Spring Boot
- Handling Cookies with Spring and the Servlet API
- The Open-Closed Principle Explained
- Getting Started with GraphQL
- Git Merge vs. Git Rebase
- Getting Started with AWS CloudFormation
- Handling Exceptions with Spring Boot
- Implementing a Circuit Breaker with Resilience4J
- Using Elasticsearch with Spring Boot
- From Zero to Production with Spring Boot and AWS
- Make Time For What Matters
- Mock Modules with Spring Boot
- Get Your Thinking Juices Flowing