I’m Tom, and I run the reflectoring blog.
I’m a software developer, consultant, architect, coach … whatever the role, I’m focused on making things simple.
The mission of this blog is to provide comprehensive and easy-to-read learning experiences that generate “aha” moments when you need to solve a specific problem.
With this blog, my team of authors and I produce:
- deep-dive tutorials about Spring Boot
- hands-on tutorials about Java
- hands-on tutorials about Node.js
- hands-on tutorials about AWS
- opinion pieces on practices of the Software Craft
- the occasional book notes of a (non-fiction) book I’ve read.
- … and more.
If you’re interested in working with me or have any feedback about my writing, don’t hesitate to contact me.